Our 2015 The Hundred Grenache from Blewitt Springs has done it again, it just received the Trophy for Best Other Variety at the 2016 National Wine Show. We're thrilled this wine has been so well recieved, to date it has the following tucked under it's cap:
- Trophy, Best Other Variety, National Wine Show
- Trophy, Best Grenache, McLaren Vale Wine Show
- Trophy, Best One year Old Grenache, McLaren Vale Wine Show
- Gold, National Wine Show
- Gold, McLaren Vale Wine Show
- Gold, Royal Adelaide Wine Show
- 91 Points, The Wine Front
Beautifully coloured with floral aromas, a luscious palate and fine sandy tannins. It pairs well with slow roasted lamb and will age very nicely until 2025.
To try for yourself CLICK HERE - We'll ship for free!